Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Hurrah! 6 Weeks of Upside Down Training Complete

Yes, I 've completed six weeks of Vince DelMonte's No Nonsense Muscle Building and I continue to feel stronger and healthier every day. The Upside Down training is his preliminary workout to get you ready to move into heavier lifting and I am feeling up to the challenge.

Over the weekend I copied week 1 of the next part of this program which is the 29 week beginner/intermediate workout. As I did with the upside down training, I viewed the videos and the animated figures performing each of the exercises. This part of the program has me going to the gym 3 days a week. I did my first day today and felt confident about what to do.

I can't describe how good it feels to strengthen my body. As always, I encourage all to join me in this exciting pursuit. This is an amazing investment in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment